Saturday, May 7, 2011

miss my bestie !

Every memory remains
as the days pass quickly by
as i look upon the past
my heart just wants to cry

we were always together

through the good times and the bad
i try to keep a smile
but i cant fight the feeling sad

your laugh was addicting

and so was your smile
now everything's changing
and I'm stuck in denial

the person that has changed

at first i thought was you
but i realize now its me
but its not i changed, but grew

everyone will change

and everyone will grow
but i will always forever love you
and that i hope you know

guys got in the middle

and other factors too
i guess one thing thats changing
is that I'm now jealous of you

i miss so many things

about the way it used to be
we both have made mistakes
not "just" you or not "just" me

i miss all of the good times

like when we'd talk all night long
or when we'd belt out the lyrics
to an old barney song

when we'd fall over laughing

and we wouldn't know why
all the hugs you gave me
when all I'd do is cry

i miss your blond moments

and the things we would say
acting like stoners
day after day

i miss when we'd talk

for hours on end
but i think most of all
i just miss my best friend