Thursday, April 21, 2011

Without you ....


You've gotten me so crazy . My arms feel empty without you . My body's thirsty and my sighs are useless They don't bring me to you . The world's so hazy and it's all so fruitless without you. I'm sure you know every moment hurts without you and as my love grows . That I burn restlessly for you . My mind's never at peace .The pain never seems to cease without you and you've burned into my dreams . Telling me sweet things with your eyes that gleam but when my eyes open . You're not to be seen and the day loses its sheen without you but the nights don't end and the thirst remains . As long as you're away cause I want you near so I'll have nothing to fear as I dont want to live I have nothing to give without you but when I imagine . That you're really here everything glows because you're near . Am I awake? Or am I asleep? I'm lost into you so very deep and it clearly shows Cause I'm incomplete without you......