Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hate !


 
I hate myself for being so rude
i hate myself for watching nude
i hate myself for flirting
i hate myself for my every whiming
i hate myself for crying alone in the dark
i hate myself that i did not made any one to notice my bark
i hate myself for my frantic work
i hate myself for being called defected, outdated, and jerk
i hate myself for distracting the attention
i hate myself for getting detention
i hate myself for not smiling in my life ever
i hate myself for so dumb, idiot, stupid girl with fever
i hate myself for the manner-less things that i've done
i hate myself because i'm loved by none
i hate myself for the lost of my mind in reading mysteries
i hate myself for not having my name in the book of histories
i hate myself for always thinking on everything
i hate myself for the unact that i did on my thinking
i hate myself for not loving any boy anytime
i hate myself as i thought, he'll propose me, and then he'll be mine
i hate myself for living life stridently
i hate myself for living only in my nightmare particularly
i hate myself for the nobbling
i hate myself for my killing
i hate myself this nocturnal thing
i hate myself as i did the stressful wail to sing....